1. Alka Selzter - There's a sound-alike potion for this popular ant-acid at the Fairy Godmother's factory called Elf Kaseltzer.
2. Ex-Lax - There's also a sound-alike potion for this powerful laxative at the Fairy Godmother's factory called Hex-Lax.
3. Nyquil - A common cold remedy here in the real world. In Far Far Away, this is the name of a sound-alike potion found at the Fairy Godmother's factory: Knight Quill.
4. Stool Softener - In the real world, this is a form of medicine used to help people with bowl problems. In Far Far Away, there's a potion available at the Fairy Godmother's factory that sort of sounds like this: Toadstool Softener.
5. "He croaked" - In the human world, this is slang for "He died." In the world of "Shrek 2," it means, "He got turned back into a frog."
6. "He's got a piece!" - In human vernacular, this means that someone's got a gun. When Donkey says this in "Shrek 2," this means that Puss in Boots is armed with a dueling foil.
7. "Pigs in a Blanket" - A somewhat tasty breakfast treat (Usually involving sausages baked inside of pancakes) in human terms. In the world of "Shrek 2," it's a fighting technique used by the Three Little Pigs in an effort to rid the Fairy Godmother of her magic wand.